The State Council issued the "Notice on Printing and Distributing a Package of Policies and Measures to Stabilize the Economy", announcing the specific contents of 33 measures in six areas.
[On May 31, according to the Chinese government website, the State Council issued the "Notice on Printing and Distributing a Package of Policies and Measures to Stabilize the Economy", announcing the specific contents of 33 measures in six areas. 】
On May 31st, according to the Chinese government website, the State Council issued the "Notice on Printing and Distributing a Package of Policy Measures to Stabilize the Economy", announcing six aspects The specific content of 33 measures.
The full text is as follows.
Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing a Package of Policy Measures to Stabilize the Economy
Guo Fa  No. 12
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, all ministries and commissions of the State Council, and all agencies directly under the Central Government:
Since this year, under the strong leadership of the CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, all regions and departments have effectively coordinated epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development. "Government Work Report" deployment, solidly do the "six stability" work, fully implement the "six guarantees" task, and my country's economic operation has achieved a stable start on the whole. At the same time, the new crown pneumonia epidemic and the Ukraine crisis have led to increased risks and challenges, and the complexity, severity and uncertainty of my country's economic development environment have increased, and stable growth, employment, and prices are facing new challenges.
The epidemic must be prevented, the economy must be stabilized, and development must be safe. This is a clear requirement of the Party Central Committee. We must adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, fully, accurately and fully implement the new development concept, accelerate the construction of a new development pattern, promote high-quality development, efficiently coordinate epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, and protect people's lives to the greatest extent possible. Safety and health, minimize the impact of the epidemic on economic and social development, coordinate development and safety, and strive to achieve the expected goals of economic and social development throughout the year. In order to thoroughly implement the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, the "Package of Policies and Measures for Solidly Stabilizing the Economy" is hereby printed and distributed to you. Please implement them conscientiously.
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government should strengthen organizational leadership, and make greater efforts to implement the spirit of the Central Economic Work Conference and the deployment of the "Government Work Report" in light of the actual conditions of the region. To implement, at the same time, rely on forward efforts and appropriate efforts to promote the implementation of the "Package of Policies and Measures to Stabilize the Economy" as soon as possible to ensure that it is implemented in a timely manner, and will have a greater policy effect on stabilizing the economy and helping enterprises to bail out as soon as possible. All departments should closely coordinate and cooperate to form work synergy, and redeploy and promote the work of their own departments and industries in accordance with the 33 specific policy measures and division of labor in six aspects proposed in the "Package of Policies and Measures for Solidly Stabilizing the Economy". For implementation, if supporting implementation rules need to be issued, it should be completed before the end of May. In the near future, the General Office of the State Council will work with relevant parties to conduct special inspections on the situation of stabilizing growth, stabilizing market players and ensuring employment in relevant provinces.
All regions and departments should further improve their political positions, enhance their sense of responsibility and mission and urgency in their work, take responsibility for their actions, seek truth and be pragmatic, work together, work tenaciously, and earnestly shoulder the responsibility It is the responsibility of stabilizing the macro-economy, and in the spirit of nailing down the implementation of the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, effectively stabilizing the economy in the second quarter, striving to lay a solid foundation for development in the second half of the year, keeping the economy operating within a reasonable range, and Practical actions to welcome the victory of the party's 20th National Congress.
May 24, 2022
(This article is abridged)
A package of policy measures to stabilize the economy< /strong>
(33 measures in six areas)
I. Fiscal policy (7 items)
1. Further strengthen the VAT refund policy. In the industries of manufacturing, scientific research and technical services, electricity, heat, gas and water production and supply, software and information technology services, ecological protection and environmental governance, civil aviation, transportation, warehousing and postal services, etc. On the basis of the full refund of the existing tax credits and the full monthly refund of incremental tax credits for enterprises in 6 industries, the research will be wholesale and retail, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery, accommodation and catering, residential services, repairs Enterprises in other 7 industries including service industry, education, health and social work, culture, sports and entertainment industry are included in the policy scope of full monthly refund of incremental tax credits and one-time full refund of existing tax credits. 142 billion yuan in tax refunds. Pay close attention to the processing of small and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households with tax refunds and increase assistance. On the basis of voluntary application by taxpayers, the centralized refund of the existing tax credits will be basically completed before June 30; various tax refund policies introduced this year. The total amount of new tax rebates reached about 1.64 trillion yuan. Strengthen the prevention of tax refund risks, and severely punish tax evasion and tax fraud in accordance with the law.
2. Speed up the progress of fiscal expenditure. Supervise and guide local governments to speed up the progress of budget implementation, decompose and release funds as soon as possible, and do a good job in fund allocation in a timely manner. Release the transfer payment budget as soon as possible to speed up the progress of expenditure at the same level; increase the efforts to revitalize the existing funds, and recover the surplus funds and the carryover funds that have not been used up for two consecutive years for overall use according to regulations. The funds used for the original purpose are recovered and used for areas that urgently need support for economic and social development; in combination with the needs of tax rebates, project construction, etc., funds are allocated and the guarantee of treasury funds is strengthened to ensure the smooth progress of relevant work.
3. Accelerate the issuance and use of local government special bonds and expand the scope of support. Speed up the issuance and use of special bonds this year, accelerate the issuance and use of 3.45 trillion yuan of special bonds issued this year, and basically complete the issuance by the end of June, and strive to basically complete the use by the end of August. Under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations and controllable risks, the Ministry of Finance, together with the People's Bank of China and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, guides commercial banks to provide supporting financing support for eligible special bond project construction entities, and effectively connect credit funds and special bond funds. On the basis of the nine major areas of transportation infrastructure, energy, and affordable housing projects identified in the early stage, the areas of special bond support will be appropriately expanded, and new infrastructure and new energy projects will be included in the scope of support as a priority.
4. Make good use of government financing guarantees and other policies. This year, the new national financing guarantee fund re-guarantee cooperation business scale exceeds 1 trillion yuan. For qualified small and medium-sized enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households in the transportation, catering, accommodation, and tourism industries, government financing guarantee institutions are encouraged to provide financing guarantee support. Blindly withdraw, suppress, and cut off loans, and include the above-mentioned qualified financing guarantee business into the scope of re-guarantee cooperation of the National Financing Guarantee Fund. In-depth implementation of the central government's policy of reducing fees, incentives and subsidies for financing guarantees for small and micro enterprises, and plans to allocate 3 billion yuan of funds to support financing guarantee institutions to further expand the scale of financing guarantee services for small and micro enterprises and reduce financing guarantee rates. Promoting qualified localities to provide periodic subsidies for the insurance premiums for the guarantee business of supporting small and supporting agriculture.
5. Increase government procurement to support SMEs. Increase the price deduction for small and micro businesses from 6%—10% to 10%—20%. Government procurement projects should implement government procurement policies that promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, reasonably divide procurement packages according to project characteristics, professional types and professional fields, actively expand consortium bidding and subcontracting of large enterprises, lower the threshold for small and medium-sized enterprises to participate, and adhere to openness, fairness and fairness. For competition, according to the unified quality standards, the share of reserved procurement for small and medium-sized enterprises will be increased from more than 30% to more than 40% in stages this year, and non-reserved projects will be given preferential evaluation for small and micro enterprises, and the scale of small and medium-sized enterprises will be increased.
6. Expand the implementation of the policy of deferred payment of social insurance premiums. On the premise of ensuring that various social insurance benefits are paid on time and in full, all small, medium and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households participating in the insurance in the form of units that have temporary difficulties in production and operation affected by the epidemic in eligible areas will be temporarily suspended. For the payment of the three social insurance units, the period of deferred payment will be implemented in stages until the end of this year. On the basis of the implementation of three policies of phased deferral of social security premiums for five destitute industries such as catering, retail, tourism, civil aviation, and road, water, and railway transportation, for enterprises severely impacted by the epidemic and with large-scale production and operation difficulties in the industry, compliance with For other destitute industries guided by the national industrial policy, the policy of deferred payment has been expanded, and the period of deferred payment of endowment insurance premiums has been extended in stages until the end of this year.
7. Increase support for job stabilization. Optimize the unemployment insurance rebate policy for stable employment, further increase the rebate ratio, and increase the rebate ratio for large enterprises to 50% from 30%. Expand the scope of benefits for unemployment insurance work retention subsidies, from small, medium and micro enterprises to all insured enterprises that are temporarily unable to operate normally due to the severe impact of the epidemic. Enterprises that recruit college graduates in the graduation year, sign labor contracts and participate in unemployment insurance can issue a one-time job expansion subsidy according to the standard of no more than 1,500 yuan per person. The specific subsidy standard is determined by each province, and the one-time employment subsidy is absorbed There is no repeated enjoyment, and the policy implementation period is until the end of the year.
II. Monetary and Financial Policy (5 items)
8. Encourage the implementation of deferral of principal and interest repayment for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, individual industrial and commercial households, truck driver loans, and personal housing and consumer loans affected by the epidemic. Commercial banks and other financial institutions continue to negotiate independently with small and medium-sized enterprises (including small and medium-sized business owners), individual industrial and commercial households, truck drivers, etc. in accordance with the principle of marketization, implement deferred repayment of principal and interest on their loans, and strive to meet the As long as it is postponed, the date of this round of deferred repayment of principal and interest will not exceed the end of 2022 in principle. Financial subsidiaries of central automobile enterprises should play a leading and exemplary role, and provide 6-month deferral of principal and interest repayment support for commercial truck consumer loans issued before June 30, 2022. For those who are hospitalized or quarantined due to infection with COVID-19, quarantined and observed due to the epidemic, or who have lost their source of income, financial institutions will flexibly adopt reasonable delays in repayment time, loan term extension, and deferral of repayment for their existing personal housing, consumption and other loans. Adjust the repayment plan in this way. Adhere to the substantive risk judgment for deferred loans, not to downgrade the loan risk classification due to the epidemic factor alone, without affecting the credit record, and exempt from penalty interest.
9. Increase support for inclusive small and micro loans. Continue to increase the re-loan quota for supporting agriculture and small businesses. Increase the financial support ratio of inclusive small and micro loan support tools from 1% to 2%, that is, the People's Bank of China will increase the balance of inclusive small and micro loans by the relevant local corporate banks (including the inclusive small and micro loans formed by deferred principal and interest repayment). 2% of micro-loans) to provide financial support to better guide and support local corporate banks to issue inclusive small and micro loans. Instruct financial institutions and large enterprises to support financing such as pledge of accounts receivable for small, medium and micro enterprises, and promptly revise the system to shorten the acceptance period of commercial bills from one year to six months, and increase rediscount support to provide supply chain financing and bank-enterprise financing. Cooperate to support the integrated development of large and medium-sized enterprises.
10. Continue to promote the steady and moderate decline of the actual loan interest rate. On the basis of making good use of the early RRR reduction funds and expanding credit supply, give full play to the role of the market interest rate pricing self-discipline mechanism, continue to release the reform efficiency of the loan market quoted rate (LPR) formation mechanism, and give full play to the role of the market-oriented adjustment mechanism for deposit interest rates , to guide financial institutions to transmit the effect of the decline in deposit interest rates to the loan side, and continue to promote the steady and moderate decline of real loan interest rates.
11. Improve the efficiency of capital market financing. Scientifically and reasonably grasp the normalization of initial public offering and listing (IPO) and refinancing. Support mainland enterprises to list in Hong Kong, and promote the overseas listing of qualified platform enterprises in accordance with laws and regulations. Continue to support and encourage financial institutions to issue financial bonds, establish green channels for financial bonds for "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", small and micro enterprises, green, and mass entrepreneurship and innovation, and provide financing support for enterprises in key areas. Supervise and guide the infrastructure of the interbank bond market and the exchange bond market to comprehensively sort out the charging items, exempt private enterprises from bond financing transaction fees, and further release the signal of support for private enterprises.
12. Increase financial institutions' support for infrastructure construction and major projects. Policy-oriented development banks should optimize the loan structure and provide more loans with longer terms; guide commercial banks to further increase loan issuance and extend loan terms; encourage insurance companies to give full play to their long-term capital advantages, and increase investment in water conservancy, water transportation, Support for infrastructure construction and major projects such as roads and logistics.
3. Policies such as stabilizing investment and promoting consumption (6 items)
13. Accelerate the promotion of a number of well-documented water conservancy projects. In 2022, another batch of projects that have been included in the plan and have mature conditions will be started, including major water diversion projects such as the follow-up project of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project, key flood control and disaster reduction, reinforcement of dangerous reservoirs, construction and renovation of irrigation areas and other projects. Further improve the list of engineering projects, strengthen the organization and implementation, coordinate promotion and optimization of work processes, and effectively improve water resources protection and disaster prevention and mitigation capabilities.
14. Accelerate investment in transportation infrastructure. For the comprehensive three-dimensional transportation network projects along the river and coastal borders and ports and waterways, strengthen the guarantee of resource elements, optimize the approval process, and promptly promote the implementation to ensure that the opening of the project should be done as much as possible. Support China State Railway Group Co., Ltd. to issue 300 billion yuan of railway construction bonds. Start a new round of rural road construction and renovation. On the basis of completing this year's goals and tasks, further strengthen financial and other policy support, and add 30,000 kilometers of newly renovated rural roads, 30,000 kilometers of rural road safety and life protection projects, and renovations. There are 3,000 dangerous bridges on rural roads.
15. Continue to promote the construction of urban underground comprehensive pipe gallery according to local conditions. Guide all localities to coordinately promote the construction of pipe corridors in the renovation of old urban pipe networks, actively develop trunk and branch pipe corridors in new urban areas according to functional needs, rationally arrange pipe corridor systems, and coordinate the laying of various pipelines. Accelerate the clearing of the entry fee policy, take multiple measures to solve the problem of blocked investment and financing, and promote the implementation of a number of qualified underground comprehensive pipe gallery projects.
16. Stabilize and expand private investment. Initiate the preparation of major national infrastructure development plans, solidly carry out high-quality infrastructure development pilot projects, vigorously and orderly promote the implementation of 102 major projects in the "14th Five-Year" plan, and encourage and attract more social capital to participate in major national projects. project. In the supply chain and industrial chain bidding projects, the consortium of large and medium-sized enterprises is given preference, and private enterprises are encouraged to give full play to their own advantages to participate in tackling key problems. In 2022, about 500 new "little giant" companies will be supported. Encourage private investment to focus on urban infrastructure, etc., and participate in the construction of projects in key areas through a comprehensive development model.
17. Promote the healthy development of platform economic norms. Introduce specific measures to support the regulated and healthy development of the platform economy, set up "traffic lights" on the premise of preventing the disorderly expansion of capital, maintain the order of market competition, and promote the regulated and healthy development of the platform economy with fair competition. Give full play to the role of the platform economy in stabilizing employment, stabilize the development expectations of platform enterprises and their symbiotic small, medium and micro enterprises, and use the development of platform enterprises to drive relief for small, medium and micro enterprises. Guide platform enterprises to do a good job in the online and offline linkage of "the last mile" of epidemic prevention materials and important livelihood commodities in the prevention and control of the epidemic. Encourage platform companies to accelerate technological breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, cloud computing, blockchain, operating systems, processors, and other fields.
18. Steady increase in bulk consumption such as automobiles and home appliances. All regions are not allowed to add new car purchase restrictions. The regions that have implemented purchase restrictions gradually increase the number of incremental vehicle indicators, relax the qualification restrictions on car buyers, and encourage the implementation of differentiated policies for urban and suburban indicators. Accelerate the issuance of policy documents to promote the transformation of automobiles from purchase management to use management. The policy of restricting the relocation of used cars will be completely abolished, the restrictions on the relocation of small non-operating used cars that meet the National V emission standards will be lifted nationwide, and the regulations on the registration, filing, and vehicle transaction registration management of used car market entities will be improved. Support the development of parallel import business in the import ports of complete vehicles, and improve the environmental protection information disclosure system for parallel imported vehicles. Implement refined management of pickup trucks entering cities, and study to further relax restrictions on pickup trucks entering cities. Study the support policies for the reduction of vehicle purchase tax for passenger vehicles below a certain displacement within this year. Optimize the investment, construction and operation mode of charging piles (stations) for new energy vehicles, gradually realize full coverage of charging facilities in all communities and operating parking lots, and accelerate the construction of charging piles (stations) in areas such as expressway service areas and passenger transport hubs. Encourage home appliance manufacturers to carry out recycling target responsibility system actions, guide financial institutions to improve their financial service capabilities, and better meet the needs of consumption upgrades.
4. Policies for food and energy security (5 items)
19. Improve and improve policies such as grain income security. In view of the current situation that the price of agricultural materials is still high, on the basis of the 20 billion yuan of agricultural materials subsidies that have been distributed in the previous period, the second batch of 10 billion yuan of agricultural materials subsidies will be issued in a timely manner to make up for the decline in grain yields caused by rising costs. Actively do a good job in importing potash fertilizers. Improve the implementation plan for the minimum purchase price, implement the policy requirements to appropriately increase the minimum purchase price of rice and wheat in 2022, and start the purchase in a timely manner according to the market situation, so as to protect the enthusiasm of farmers to grow grain. Optimize the grain-growing subsidy policy and improve the subsidy policy framework for grain-growing farmers.
20. On the premise of ensuring safe, clean and efficient utilization, release high-quality coal production capacity in an orderly manner. Establish and improve the incentive and restraint policy mechanism for coal production. Speed up the procedures for securing coal supply in accordance with laws and regulations, and support eligible open-pit and underground coal mine projects to release production capacity on the premise of ensuring safe production and ecological security. Adjust the nuclear production capacity increase policy as soon as possible, support coal mines with safe production conditions to increase production capacity, accelerate the release of high-quality production capacity of coal mines, and ensure the safety of electricity, electricity and coal supply during peak summer.
21. Speed up the implementation of a number of energy projects. Promote the implementation of major projects in the energy sector that are basically ready to start this year as soon as possible. Actively and steadily promote the preliminary research, demonstration and design optimization of Jinsha River Longpan and other hydropower projects. Accelerate the construction of large-scale wind power photovoltaic bases focusing on deserts, Gobi, and desert areas, launch the second batch of projects in the near future, make overall arrangements for large-scale wind and photovoltaic base construction projects to use forest, grass and water, and approve and start construction of base projects according to procedures, Coal power projects and UHV transmission channels. Focus on the deployment of a number of pumped-storage power stations that have a strong role in the security of the power system, a large role in promoting the large-scale development of new energy, and relatively superior economic indicators, and speed up the construction of projects with mature conditions. Accelerate the planning and preliminary work of inter-provincial power grid projects such as Zhangbei to Shengli, Sichuan-Chongqing main grid exchange projects, Longdong to Shandong, Jinshang to Hubei DC projects.
22. Improve the capacity and level of coal reserves. Make good use of special re-loans and qualified bank loans to support the clean and efficient utilization of coal. Compact local reserve responsibilities.
23. Strengthen the reserve capacity of crude oil and other energy resources. Plan for a reserve project and start work early. Promote the construction of government reserve projects, and the completed projects will have reserve capacity as soon as possible.
V. Policies to ensure the stability of the industrial chain and supply chain (7 items)
24. Reduce the cost of water, electricity, and network for market players. Completely implement the policy of "non-stop supply of water in arrears" for small and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households that have temporary difficulties in production and operation due to the impact of the epidemic, and set up a 6-month payment deferral period , and can be further extended according to local actual conditions, and the late payment fee will be waived during the deferment period. Guide local governments to subsidize the expenses of small, medium and micro enterprises, individual industrial and commercial households, such as water and electricity. Clean up and standardize urban water supply, power supply, gas, heating and other industry charges, cancel unreasonable charges, standardize government pricing and operator price charges, and implement list-based management of reserved charging items. In 2022, the average broadband and private line tariffs for small and medium-sized enterprises will be reduced by another 10%. In the field of bidding, letters of guarantee (insurance) will be fully implemented in lieu of cash to pay deposits for bidding, contract performance, project quality, etc., and bidders are encouraged to waive bid guarantees for small, medium and micro enterprise bidders.
25. Promote phased reduction and exemption of housing rents for market entities. In 2022, small and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households in the service industry will be exempted from renting state-owned houses for 3-6 months; lessors who reduce or exempt rents can reduce or exempt the property tax and urban land use tax for the year according to regulations, and guide state-owned banks to Lessors with reduced rents may provide preferential interest rate pledge loans and other support as needed. Non-state-owned houses with rent reduction or exemption can equally enjoy the above-mentioned preferential policies. Encourage and guide all regions to take more practical and effective measures to promote the reduction or exemption of housing rents for market players in light of their own actual conditions.
26. Increase the relief support for companies in industries that have been greatly affected by the epidemic, such as civil aviation. While making good use of special re-loans to support the clean and efficient utilization of coal, transportation and logistics, technological innovation, and inclusive pensions, increase the amount of emergency loans for civil aviation by 150 billion yuan, and appropriately expand the scope of support to support difficult aviation companies to overcome difficulties Difficulties. Support the aviation industry to issue 200 billion yuan of bonds. Considering the needs of civil aviation infrastructure construction and other factors as a whole, study and solve problems such as shortage of funds; at the same time, study and propose specific plans for capital injection to relevant aviation enterprises. The number of international passenger flights will be increased in an orderly manner to create conditions for facilitating Chinese and foreign personnel exchanges and foreign economic and trade exchanges and cooperation. Banks are encouraged to issue loans to enterprises in industries such as cultural tourism, catering and accommodation that have been greatly affected by the epidemic.
27. Optimize the policies for enterprises to resume work and reach production. In high-risk areas of the epidemic, it is necessary to establish and improve key enterprises such as operation guarantee enterprises, epidemic prevention material production enterprises, continuous production and operation enterprises, key enterprises in the industrial chain and supply chain, key foreign trade enterprises, and "specialized, refined and new" small and medium-sized enterprises. The "white list" system for resuming work and production, summarizing and promoting experience and practices such as "point-to-point" transportation, non-face-to-face handovers, and green channels in a timely manner, refining and implementing "whitelisting" enterprise measures for service, and promoting the linkage between ministries and provinces. Regional mutual recognition, and collaboratively promote the resumption of production and production of industrial chain and supply chain enterprises. Actively guide all regions to implement their territorial responsibilities, and encourage qualified enterprises to carry out closed-loop production in the event of an epidemic to ensure stable production. In principle, production is not required to be stopped; the local government of the enterprise should provide guidance on epidemic prevention and control, and strengthen the return of employees and logistics. Guarantee, upstream and downstream connection and other services, to minimize the impact of the epidemic on the normal production and operation of enterprises.
28. Improve the transportation and logistics security policy. Completely cancel the epidemic prevention traffic restrictions on freight vehicles from low-risk areas of the epidemic, focus on breaking through the bottleneck of manufacturing logistics, and speed up the turnover of finished product inventory; do not block or close expressways, ordinary roads, waterway locks without authorization, and strictly prohibit The county and rural roads shall be isolated, and expressway service areas, port terminals, railway stations and civil transport airports shall not be closed without authorization. It is strictly forbidden to restrict the normal movement of people in low-risk areas. For freight vehicles coming from or entering or leaving the city where the high-risk areas of the epidemic are located, the "collect, walk and chase" system will be implemented. Passenger and freight drivers, couriers, and crew members go to non-local testing sites for nucleic acid testing and antigen testing. The local government considers local residents to be included in the testing scope and enjoys the same policies. The required expenses are guaranteed by local finance.
29. Coordinate and increase support for logistics hubs and logistics enterprises. Speed up the construction of Ningbo Zhoushan bulk commodity storage and transportation base, and carry out research on the overall layout planning of bulk commodity storage and transportation base. In 2022, the central government will allocate about 5 billion yuan to support national key hub cities, improve the hub's cargo distribution, warehousing, transit transportation, and emergency support capabilities, guide and accelerate the development of multimodal transport integration, and reduce comprehensive freight costs. In 2022, the central government will allocate about 2.5 billion yuan in service industry development funds to support the acceleration of the construction of the agricultural product supply chain system, and about 3.8 billion yuan to support the implementation of county-level commercial construction actions. Accelerate the implementation of the 100 billion yuan special re-lending policy for transportation and logistics, support the financing of transportation and logistics and other enterprises, and increase the support of structural monetary policy tools to stabilize the supply chain. Support the construction of a number of small refrigerated and fresh-keeping facilities in the main agricultural production areas and the advantageous areas of characteristic agricultural products, and promote the construction of a number of production and sales cold chain distribution centers.
30. Accelerate the promotion of major foreign investment projects and actively attract foreign investment. On the basis of the major foreign-funded projects that have been included in the special work class and opened up green channels to promote, give full play to the leading role of major foreign-funded projects, and demonstrate as soon as possible major projects with large amounts of investment, strong driving effects, and a wide coverage of upstream and downstream of the industrial chain. foreign-funded projects. Accelerate the revision of the "Catalogue of Industries Encouraged for Foreign Investment", guide foreign investment in advanced manufacturing, technological innovation and other fields, as well as in the central, western and northeastern regions, and support foreign investment in the establishment of high-tech R&D centers. Further expand the cross-border financing channels of enterprises, and support qualified high-tech and "specialized, special and new" enterprises to carry out pilot projects of foreign debt facilitation quotas. Establish and improve the regular exchange mechanism with foreign business associations and foreign-funded enterprises in China, actively solve problems such as the convenience of foreign-funded enterprises to do business in China, and further stabilize and expand foreign investment.
6. Policies to protect basic livelihoods (3 items)
31. Implement the housing provident fund phased support policy. Enterprises affected by the epidemic can apply for a deferral of housing provident fund payments according to regulations, and make supplementary payments upon expiration. During this period, the employees who have paid and deposited will normally withdraw and apply for housing provident fund loans, and will not be affected by the delayed payment. Depositors affected by the epidemic who cannot repay the housing provident fund loan normally will not be dealt with overdue and will not be included in the credit record. Each region can increase the amount of housing provident fund rental withdrawals based on local actual conditions to better meet actual needs.
32. Improve agricultural transfer population and rural labor force employment and entrepreneurship support policies. Strengthen the fiscal and financial support for areas and industries that absorb a large number of agricultural transfer populations. The central government has allocated 40 billion yuan of incentive funds for the urbanization of agricultural transfer populations, and promotes the improvement of the basic public service system in places of permanent residence. Citizens are included in the scope of business guarantee loan support. According to the national land space planning and the number of people who settled in the city in the previous year, the scale of newly-added construction land in various cities and towns shall be reasonably arranged. Broaden local and nearby employment channels for rural labor force. Major construction projects and food-for-work projects will give priority to attracting rural labor force.
33. Improve social security measures for people's livelihood. Guide all localities to implement the linkage mechanism linking social assistance and security standards with price increases, and provide subsidies in full and in a timely manner to ensure the basic living of low-income groups. Make good use of the 154.7 billion yuan of aid and subsidy funds allocated by the central government to consolidate the responsibilities of local governments, and through the direct mechanism of financial funds, timely and full distribution to the people in need of assistance. Do a good job in providing life assistance to the disaster-affected people, accurately do a good job in assisting groups in need that need assistance and guarantees, and provide targeted assistance to people with temporary difficulties in life. In response to the current local cluster epidemic in some areas, strengthen control, simultaneously promote epidemic prevention and control and ensure the basic livelihood of the people, and do a good job in ensuring the supply and price of living materials such as rice, noodles, oil, vegetables, meat, eggs, and milk. Coordinate development and safety, do a good job in the implementation of safety production responsibilities, carry out in-depth safety inspections, strictly prevent safety accidents in traffic, construction, coal mines, gas, etc., and carry out special rectifications for the safety of self-built houses to effectively protect the safety of people's lives and property.
-- END --
Source: Chinese Government Network